• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for a partner! :D

Ember Spark

Sparky AKA Flint

[SIZE= 24px]Don't Turn Around[/SIZE]

Nothing could calm her nerves as she laid on the steel table in the bright white room. Her hands shook and there was a faint trace of sweat on her brow. She smoothed her hand over her head, remembering there wasn’t any hair upon her head. It was strange. She lost all her hair from chemo eight months ago but every time she touches her head or looks in the mirror it surprises her. She laid her hand back down. She needed to calm down. They wouldn’t do the procedure if she was too worked up. She tried to take some deep breaths but the cancer wouldn’t let her. She shut her eyes and began to hum to herself. She could feel her heart jump from her body when the door was opened. In walked an older man and an older woman. The man had a needle with some neon pink liquid in it. Fear took over as her eyes never left the needle. They explained to her that she would be the first one to receive the cure. That she would be known by millions. She let them stick her with the needle. She let the hot liquid run through her veins. She let it change her. Within 30 minutes she was dead. They had covered her up with a white sheet. She sat up and let her teeth rip into the woman’s side. Blood gushing everywhere. She got out and killed many people, changing them into the creature she became.

Within 4 days the US was taken over by this virus. In 8 days the Americas were gone. Within 13 days the whole world was infected.

Whoever is left has to team up against the infected to survive. Can they make a new life with flesh eaters outside their door?

I'm looking fir someone to play a female character with my male character.

Yes, this is a zombie RP.

Yes, this is a romance.

I do have a job and I will try to reply everyday. I'm also a Sunday school teacher and a children's ministry teacher so that takes up a little time on the weekends.

I'm looking for someone who can write 2 to 3 paragraphs.

I want this to be more of a surviving then killing Z's RP. I mean they are there but they can't be everywhere right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back