• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Partner: A Wyatt in Need

Elffri3nd

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Type(s)
So I will start this off by introducing myself. I have been role playing for a number of years now and I am in a few role-plays on the site but I would like to be in a few more. I like fantasy role-plays and I will do some fandoms. If you want to do a fandom you can put which one you would like to do and I will tell you if I can do it. I know a few of the popular animes but I don't know all of them. I tend to make male characters, although I can play female characters. I prefer to do role-plays that are M x M or M x F.

So I am not a very demanding person and I let things slide very easily. However, I would like my partner to be as original as they can be and as detailed as they can be. I don't always write detailed post but I try to and if my partner does than I will mirror the size of their post. One thing I don't want from my partner is one liners. I would like to have at lest a paragraph. If I see anything that bothers me I will most likely ask you to change it or point it out asking for clarification, I know sometimes that I don't read things the way they are intended. The last thing that I ask for in a partner is that they are committed and don't leave expectantly.

-Update (7/27/2017)
For some reason I have gotten the urge to do something with super heroes and villains.

-Update (8/2/2017)
I don't know of anyone else is into the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel but I want to do something similar.

-Update (8/4/2017)
I am also wanting to do something Peter Pan themed, or Lord of the Rings.

Note: Because something is in an older update does not mean that we can't do it.

Last edited:
So I will start this off by introducing myself. I have been role playing for a number of years now and I am in a few role-plays on the site but I would like to be in a few more. I like fantasy role-plays and I will do some fandoms. If you want to do a fandom you can put which one you would like to do and I will tell you if I can do it. I know a few of the popular animes but I don't know all of them. I tend to make male characters, although I can play female characters. I prefer to do role-plays that are M x M or M x F.

So I am not a very demanding person and I let things slide very easily. However, I would like my partner to be as original as they can be and as detailed as they can be. I don't always write detailed post but I try to and if my partner does than I will mirror the size of their post. One thing I don't want from my partner is one liners. I would like to have at lest a paragraph. If I see anything that bothers me I will most likely ask you to change it or point it out asking for clarification, I know sometimes that I don't read things the way they are intended. The last thing that I ask for in a partner is that they are committed and don't leave expectantly.

-Update (7/27/2017)
For some reason I have gotten the urge to do something with super heroes and villains.

-Update (8/2/2017)
I don't know of anyone else is into the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel but I want to do something similar.

-Update (8/4/2017)

Note: Because something is in an older update does not mean that we can't do it.

-Update (7/27/2017)

-Update (8/2/2017)

-Update (8/4/2017)

I'm interested!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back