• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a OCxOC Harry Potter Roleplay! (Male OC wanted!)

Valkyrie Princess

Up All Night To Get Loki
Hi there, lovelies! I apologize for this not looking super pretty as I want to finish this quickly so I can find an amazing RP partner!

As for my expectations, I'm looking for a literate partner who is able to play a Male OC for my Female (Ravenclaw) OC! I kind of really want to make our own plot and our own drama (Before or After the Golden Trio or even along side them!) Your character can be any house you desire! I was hoping that we could create a plot together so we're both excited to RP this!

As for my knowledge on the Harry Potter Universe, I've seen all of the movies and have recently started on the books. So bare with me if I'm a little bit lacking, I'm making an effort to learn and would love if you had patience!

Let me know if you're interested? I'd prefer if you sent me a PM so we can discuss more! Thank you so much for taking time to read through this all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back