• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a new RP partner

Eren Yeager

Hey y’all. So I’m looking for a partner who rps in 3rd person and able to give detailed responses, as well as be active. I don’t mind doing OC roleplays with a plot we can come up with together be it m/m, f/f, or m/f.

I am interested in the more heavier type rps, but still keeping it slice of life and modern. I’m not too heavy on steam punk or any futuristic roleplay since I tend to mess them up.

I roleplay as a female or a feminine type male, so a more.... idk... “dominant” partner is suited. I don’t know if that’s the right word but you know what I mean.

As stated I do enjoy the heavier type rps especially the ones that deal with psychological issues, serial killer, or just all around angst stuff.

Thank u for reading my thread kisses

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back