• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a MxM

Hi Im Red

Real Life Superhero
Kingsfall is located on the outskirts of Vancouver Canada, the most up and coming of cities in Canada and only 4 hours drive away from the US Border. This glamorous part of Vancouver boasts luxurious houses, modern and old Canadian sights, Amazing Coffee, Bars and Nightclubs, And a place to excel your career. People come here to make a new start, to escape their pasts and to hide. Here they hide in their perfect paradise, where they start new romances and new secrets with others who live in this town. What sort of secret will you carry?

I do have some rules:

-Must be at least 1 paragraph response (typically 4+ lines)

-I control my character and what he says, you control your character and what he says

-I am not accepting any sappy backstories

-Please, please no Gary Stus

If interested leave a comment or PM me ^.^

2am?! Are you like half way across the world or at least four hours behind because it's 6 in the morning and I have to go to work in an hour :(

That sucks!

I'm on weekend, in good ol America...

(Canada, take me back omg.) 
No-Sleep-No.jpg

Mmm, I can feel the acceptance.

But god, do I seriously miss not living in Cali.

Oh my goodness, there's only like... Two upsides, relations and friends, by relations I mean, y'know, relationships and by friends I mean those peeps who aren't quite enemies, but sometimes act like enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back