• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a MxM role play.

floweryboy

I'm new here so I'm not sure what to say but I'm looking for a regular partner to role play a gay romance with-preferably OC's. I'd prefer to do it on kik or discord but if it has to be somewhere else I can accommodate. If you need to know anything else or are interested, let me know?

I'm new here so I'm not sure what to say but I'm looking for a regular partner to role play a gay romance with-preferably OC's. I'd prefer to do it on kik or discord but if it has to be somewhere else I can accommodate. If you need to know anything else or are interested, let me know?

for some reason it cut off but if you need to know anything or are interested let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back