• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for a Miss Agent or Miss detective!

furtuna

"Hello!

I'm Matt. I've come to England to study abroad and live in a dorm. But recently I think that I've been stalked. Will you help me to solve this case?"

<<If you thinks that's all you're wrong. Just God knows what this guy is up to do. He looks like a lost lamb but why doesn't he talk about his family? Why should someone like him be stalked? He is a nice guy and a good student in university as much as everyone know but as a detective you've to find out more...>>

It's realistic and a mystery. Matt will kneat riddles for you and so you may do the same for him. Who knows... maybe we can have some sweet childish romance too!

Hint: Matt has connection with both mafia and spies, why?

[QUOTE="Little Sister]I really like this. :D I wouldn't mind Rp this with you.

[/QUOTE]
FAB! I'm glad you like it. As you see I've been busy lately but I can handle once a week reply. Will you join me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back