• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Marvel themed 1x1 rp! I use an oc!

BoredomIsADrug

inactive acc
I'm looking for someone to rp with me! I always use an oc and you can use whatever character you want! I really don't do romantic stuff since i already have paired my oc with Loki (yes ik its weird xd)
I can give you some info on my oc before we start, note that the rp takes place after Endgame and before, during and after far from home.

My OC:
Name: Max Valentine

Sexuality: Bisexual

Attributes: Guy clothes, long straight brown hair, not really tall, blue eyes, sometimes wears glasses, resting b*tch face.

Parents: Nicholas Valentine [Weapons store manager] & Angeline Valentine [Architect]

Currently in/doing: In art school and working as a junior architect

Powers: Flight and Fire

Reason of power: Flight – At 16 years old she got into a car crash which killed her parents when they arrived at the hospital and gave her a scar on her neck. Her papers got mixed up and she ended up in an operation for implantation of bionic wings that were a government test. They only worked on her but she didn’t tell anyone.

Fire – At 13 years old, she decided to snoop around her parents’ room and found a strange artifact, she dropped it and it broke and when she picked up the pieces, they sinked into her hands and gave her fire powers and granted her a larger age span (Asgardian age span)

Personality: Stubborn, headstrong, flirty, tomboyish, smart-ass, sneaky, cunning, quick-witted.

Likes: Gardening, music, playing the guitar, singing, drawing, watercolour painting, reading books, flowers, working out, sleeping, coffee, French toast.

Dislikes: Any loud-ish noises (even a noise louder than normal makes her ears ring), getting stabbed, betrayal, bugs, water, big crowds.

Quick summary of past:
She was harshly bullied as a kid, with her only childhood friend being Peter Parker. After being beaten up badly, her father taught her self defense with boxing and dagger usage. A few months after getting her fire powers, she saw how New York got attacked by Loki and promised herself to become a hero like the Avengers. After her parents died, she got different jobs to get money and at the same time joined the Avengers with her powers. She wasn’t in the Thanos snap in Wakanda, but got dusted as well. After coming back, she met the newer Avengers and re-united with her childhood best friend, Peter Parker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back