• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a male roleplay partner

RavenMist

One Thousand Club
Hi,

I'm looking for a male roleplay partner preferably. To roleplay with me. I roleplay in third person normally, though I can roleplay in first. I am a very detailed roleplay and hate one liners.

Comment back, if interested. :)

RavenMist said:
Hi,
I'm looking for a male roleplay partner preferably. To roleplay with me. I roleplay in third person normally, though I can roleplay in first. I am a very detailed roleplay and hate one liners.

Comment back, if interested. :)
i got an idea! 'w'

If you're open to fantasy rp ideas how do these sound?

a treasure hunt rp ^w^

JoshMackMurph said:
Oh wait,are you not able to send PM's yet?Oops.. xD
I can pm you if you're still interested.:3
Yes please, I think I need 10 posts before I can be the one to make the PM :)

I'd be interested in figuring something out!

Still can't PM but i should be able to sometime later today.

How do you feel about fantasy or medieval stuff? Doesn't have to medieval times, but medieval style of medieval and hierarchy in a modern time setting.

DanishKreddi said:
I'd be interested in figuring something out!
Still can't PM but i should be able to sometime later today.

How do you feel about fantasy or medieval stuff? Doesn't have to medieval times, but medieval style of medieval and hierarchy in a modern time setting.
Ill try to pm you, I was unable to before as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back