• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a m/f character for an rp

The Ohio One

just a stranger in the shadows
Hey guys im fairly new to the site and was wondering if one of you would want to do a fantasy romance rp with me

you dont have to post a bio for the character, just like their name, age, and gender because i think it would be cool to slowly learn what the characters are like.

I do have a plot for this rp but you can also suggest things

Plot: My character is exploring off the path in the forest and falls down spraining her ankle, she has no way of getting up or protecting herself she screams in pain and your character hears her and finds her, in a ditch,. they pick her up and carry her to the road setting her on her feet but also supporting her ankle, they begin a slow journey to a local healer that your character knows of, on the way there my character starts to get attached to your character and doesn't want to leave their side even after she is healed and is able to make her way back

Really any of you guys could be good choices, but i think i will go with CountDracula, no offense to anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back