• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for a longtime roleplay partner <3

bumblebree

Magic Eight Ball
Hello there! My name is Bree and I’m fourteen years old. I’ve been roleplaying for about 4+ years now but as of recent I haven’t been able to exercise my roleplaying needs. My favorite genres of roleplay are high fantasy or contemporary. I have a few rules when it comes to roleplaying, but don’t be intimidated by them!

1. I won’t roleplay with anyone above 18 years old! Mostly because it gets a little weird, especially if romance is involved.

2. I consider myself a literate writer at times, maybe about 3-4 paragraphs per reply. However, once the roleplay progresses and depending on the importance of the scene, i most likely will shorten my replies.

3. I need someone who is willing to world-build with me! World-building is my favorite aspect (besides character development) of roleplaying!

bumblebree bumblebree
Hi! I'm interested in rping with you. I also enjoy worldbuilding so if you want, we can work on something of the sort. We're also pretty much around the same level of literacy.

Do you have any specific plots you want to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back