• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For A Longterm- RP Partner.

Beanslushy

Hi! I’m beanslushy, but you can call me bran or slushy. I’m an advanced literate writer, meaning I can write up to 8 paragraphs of writing per given response. —I’m very new to this website, and I’m just looking for a longterm - flexible roleplaying partner who I can roleplay / chat with.
— I’m capable of reading / writing up to +Novella, and I’m only looking for literate and above ( 2+ Paragraphs)
— I prefer switching over to a different platform, Discord, email, etc.
— Im looking for a partner who’s open to doing several plots, someone who’s not strict, and is flexible.
— As for OC’s, I do require at-least basic information and face claims before the roleplay. I don’t not roleplay anonymously. If that is requested, I will leave.
— Please do not send me a “Hey” or “Im Down”, I likely won’t reply unless I find interest in your profile. (( If there are profiles on this web.))

Hey! I've been interested in finding a more literate rp partner than the last few roleplays I've been involved with ended up having, as well as exploring more plots and ideas - and being new here and unfamiliar with a lot of the formatting, i'd also prefer to move to another platform - discord would definitely work for me. Would you be open to talking more about the ideas you're currently considering for plots and more of what you're looking for? Either on here or on discord if you'd prefer to move there sooner rather than later

Hey Bean! I'm curious to know what kind of plots/genres interest you when it comes to roleplaying, but I'm also interested in finding long term partners, and am comfortable with multiple plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back