• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a longterm RP fantasy partner !

Tsundoku_

Hello :)! I'm just getting back into roleplaying, and I'm not comfortable jumping into a multiperson thread right now, lol (they're somewhat intimidating).

-I'm really into fantasy, nation-building, and quest type of RPs. Basically, I just want to RP all the fantasy novels I read.
-I don't mind playing 1-2 characters (boy or girl) and I'm looking for someone that doesn't mind that either.
-I don't care for 100% correct grammar, as long as I can understand you, everything is good!
-I like detailed writing, but you don't have to write a novel (unless you want!) and I will try to write the same amount as you or more!

If you're interested, post here and I'll message you and we can go over things in more detail! ❤

Hey, I’m good with fantasy. Actually, I only do fantasy because none of my characters are human. In any case, I’m sure we could probably come up with some kind of interesting story.

I'd love to try doing a fantasy roleplay! I have a few oc's I've been itching to use!

Hey! I have a thicc femboy elf character, who really loves flowers with a lot of potential! If that sounds like something interesting, lemme know as I am very excited for fantasy role plays! I do also really like fantasy/modern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back