• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Longterm RP Buddy

Beleth

Hello! I am currently looking for an advanced, long term roleplay partner that is 21+. I ask for engaging characters and someone to bounce ideas off of.

I'll happily roleplay male or female and love shooting ships of characters with the other person! If the plot permits, I do roleplay m/m, f/f, m/f, nb*/f or m.

I'll match the other person's post length, I just ask to work together to build a story so it doesnt fall on one person's shoulders (=

About myself and roleplaying style:

- I put alot of work into my characters, I ask for the same from roleplay partners. Please no mary/Gary sues.

- I do respond pretty quickly. If responses begin to drift or I have to constantly ask if the person is still interested, I assume eventually that they aren't. I get life happens but please keep me in the loop.

- If I do hit it off with you, I don't like being ghosted mid-roleplay. Kindly tell me it won't work out. I'll be okay, I promise ^^

- I love and even encourage dark themes. I'll happily play the bad guy with you and write as a character to be beside yours in adventure. I only ask to refrain from sexual themes until I know you a bit better (of course should the plot calls for it)

- Oddly enough. I like to create roleplays based off of a character both sides have been craving to play. I never find planning out plots or doing tropes fun. It is for some, not for me.

- I love love LOVE doubling up. If we both share a fandom, I'll accept requests for a canonical character in exchange that the person is willing to do the same.

Finally, disregard the date posted - I'm ALWAYS looking. If I feel I am sufficient in writing buddies, I'll update this and let you guys know. I just find bumping a little weird.

Thank you!
xoxo Scout

*NB = Nonbinary or not identifying with either female or male binary genders.

UPDATE: For anyone who's watched Villanious. I am a HUGE Paperhat shipper. I'm currently looking for a Black Hat that can learn or knows his character ^^.
Would also like to roleplay with a Shadowweaver from She-ra and the Princesses of Power.

For fandoms, I'll be happy to take on a role.

Last edited:
Hiya! You sound really fun and literate. I'd love to try working on something with you, if you're down still.

Howdy! I'd be more than down to write, plot, or just generally kick back and chat with you, if you're still looking for people! Feel free to shoot me a pm any time!

Bump!
Update: Currently looking for a Black Hat (Villainous) to roleplay Paperhat.

Must be an experienced roleplayer pls and ty (=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back