• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a longterm partner

AmusePurin

(◡‿◡✿)
Hi,
My name is Lyra and I am looking for a longterm rp partner. I like playing original plots and I usually play an OC but I'm super flexible. My last partner and I are no longer active and I miss being able to RP and have that escape. She's the one that got me into it so I'm used to her style, please don't be afraid to correct me on anything!

The only fandom I'm familiar with playing is Hunter x Hunter, but we ended up changing it so much it was practically an original verse. I usually play one of my female OC's but I have males ones as well. I really enjoy plots with romance but I can do all sorts of things!

I don't necessarily want one really long session, I'm okay with a few short ones, I'm more interested in getting to know someone I can regularly rp with! I'm in school so there are no issues on time, I would prefer at least a few times a week. I tend to answer very quickly, but life sometimes happens. This is for fun we shouldn't stress!

Anyways I hope anyone reading this is willing to give me a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back