• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term rp partner!

abandoned

soup man
Heyo! My name's Jack, and I'm looking for some long term peeps to rp with! 90% of my roleplays are OC based, but I'm decent at writing for certain fandoms. I'm cool with tons of different scenarios, so don't be afraid to pitch any idea you might have ;v;. I like a lot of genres but my favourites have gotta be fantasy, lgbtq+, horror, slice of life, and mystery. So in short I'm cool with all forms of relationships, platonic or otherwise, and I can rp anything from coffee shop stuff to murder mysteries! I also LOVE learning about other peoples characters. I also do my roleplays in pms preferrably ;v;. Also also my replies are typically 3+ sentences so don't be freaked if I send a mini novel for a reply ;v;.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Also I'll be rewriting this when I get on my laptop so I apologize for the bad formatting and such.
Have a good day and thanks for reading!

Letting you know I PM'd you, sorry if you did already notice, I'm just paranoid that when I start conversations they don't register for others. Sorry if you already got it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back