• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for a long-term RP partner!

Cerpyn

Gaming, most likely 👀
Hello there!

I've had this idea in mind, and would love to play this out with someone.

IF you're interested! Please shoot me a Private Message, or reply down below!

The idea isn't fully finished yet, sort of. But I was hoping that we could brain storm on this idea further if you like it. It is also fine by me if some romance is included, but not neccessary.

If you don't quite like the idea, then we can always plot something else together!

The idea:
I was thinking that our characters live in a future that is now heavily influenced by technology. So y'know, holograms, upgraded humans, cyborgs. It's kind of hard to explain, but I hope that you understand where I'm going to. Take Blade Runner for example. We'll think up our own plot, of course, but a world something like that.

(Your character) ends up finding mine in an alleyway, trying to cut out a certain device, which seemed like a tracking device. (Your character) startled her at first, not knowing who you were, and was afraid they were one of the contract killers that were hunting her. Though, after finding out they weren't, my character carefully explained that she was hunted.

How will this continue further? Will they turn her in, or help her escape from them? No matter how long this would take.

I don't have a character yet that would suit this type of idea, but will make one once I find someone who would like to play this out and once we've further thought about the plot together. I'll create a character based on that. I do already had thought up a backstory for her, which I will post down below.

I haven't given her a name yet, neither the name of the company she worked for, but this'll come later!

My character's backstory:

(Name character) is being hunted by (Name company that hired her). This company kills families and takes away their children. Sometimes also children that have no parents and live on the streets by themselves. They train them in becoming their contract killers once they hit the age of 14. They upgrade them into smarter, stronger and faster human beings so that they would be able to kill their targets without fail. They tell them that the ones they're ordered to kill are bad people, who have done bad things. Of course they do as they're told, not knowing that they are actually killing innocent people. Sometimes they even do the same thing that had happened to them, killing other families and taking away their children so that they can be trained, too. The reason as to why this company does this, is unknown.

Most of them have forgotten where they came from, and end up losing their humanity. Killing anyone they are ordered to kill, without question. However, some end up hesitating. Questioning if they are doing the right thing by killing all these people, questioning if the ones they are killing are /really/ bad people. The ones that end up hesitating, basically die. When they get upgraded, some sort of chip gets implanted into their brain. Once they start to hesitate and refuse to kill anymore, this chip will activate and take over their brain. They lose all control over their body and become unconcious of what they're doing.

(Name character) was also a contract killer for this same company. However, she, like few other, began to hesitate and her brain had been taken over by the chip. But somehow she eventually had regained conciousness again. (Name company) got knowledge of this and ordered some of their contract killers to hunt her down, and kill her. Since the chip stopped working, she was of no more use.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back