• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a long term rp partner!

Dezzy

Hi, guys, it’s been a while but I’m back and looking for a new partner!

There’s a couple things I look for in a rp partner.

- Please have good grammar and be able to reply at least once a day or every other day. Multiple times a day is best though!

- Be nice and don’t be afraid to talk to me ooc. I like becoming friends with my rp buddies.

- I only rp in private messages, through discord or google docs.

- I do not do original role plays. Only oc x canon character/celeb. Please do not ask me to do an original rp! I’ll probably just ignore you, no offense.

- I can and will double.

Below are some of the things I like to rp and some ideas I’ve been craving!

-Witches
-Werewolves
-Vampires
-Age gap
-Teen pregnancy (Also age gap or teacher/student)
-Kidnap
-Mafia
-Mental disorders
-Abusive relationship/Cheating/Similar themes
-Slice of Life
-Serial Killer/Murderer

And these are the bands/celebrities I'm down to roleplay those ideas with. * = who I'd like you to play.

-Avenged Sevenfold (*Matt,*Zacky)
-My Chemical Romance (*Gerard, *Frank)
-Ghost (*Papa III, *Cardinal Copia)
-Slipknot/Stone Sour (*Corey Taylor)

-Markiplier / Darkiplier

(And then I went blank. If you like similar bands, I will play whoever for you if I know about them!)

And on occasion, I'll do roleplay around TV Shows, but this is very rare. The plot has to be amazing.

-Supernatural
-The Walking Dead
-Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
-Haunting of Hill House
-American Horror Story (*Michael Langdon) <<<< This Id love to do though.

and then I have two current ideas swimming around in my head.

The first idea, I’d prefer to have you play Matt from a7x or Gerard Way.

The idea is a stalker-y type one, where my character is blind and meets the guy out somewhere and he becomes infatuated and turns into her stalker. I thought it would be interesting if maybe my character has a new caretaker and he murders him and decides to stand in his place, to be able to be closer to her for longer periods of time.

The second idea is one around kidnap and one that isn’t as fleshed out, and for this one Id prefer you to play Matt (A7x) or Corey (Slipknot) for me.

This idea takes place on a college campus where girls are starting to go missing and everyone is becoming extremely fearful. The guy works as a maintenance man/janitor for the campus and he’s the one kidnapping these girls, hiding them in his basement which isn’t far from the campus, until he gets bored of them. Pretty much, he’d eventually kidnap my character.

Both of these ideas can be easily turned into doubles or changed and added upon.

Feel free to message me with any interest!

I know I’m late but if you’re still interested in a ghost rp I’d love to plot something with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back