• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a long term rp partner

MarieLowe

Hi there, I'm Marie and I'm very new to this site, but I've been role playing for a while now.

I'm looking for a long term role play partner who's:

-Okay with grammar. If you misspell a word it's fine, but I mean if you were to just be terrible at spelling, or can't exactly put together a complete sentence, then I'll be bothered.

-Male or female. It doesn't bother me wether you're a guy or gal, just as long as you can roleplay, or you can keep the story interesting.

-Can hold out an rp. I don't want just a day or two, I'd like weeks maybe even months. I'm never busy so I'm on all day every day.

-Only 18+. I love to do romantic rps, so yah, 18+ please.

Favorite genres:

Fantasy (of course)
Romantic
Apocalyptic
Slice of life
Drama
Dark
Futuristic
Really anything as long as it's a good plot.

I'm very open minded and willing to try new things, so yah, thank you for reading!

Dudes, I am also super interested in an apocalyptic rp. I'm thinking epidemic/infection rp with a lot of survival, psychological drama, romance, and adventure.

What type of fantasy are you interested in the most? Can you give an example, as I don't really like cliche vampires and werewolfs.

Im into more of like kingdoms, and magical creatures like mermaids, witches, wizards, ogeres, and things of that nature.

Oh then I am eager to role play with you. I like that kind of fantasy a lot more, I will message you soon. Also would you like to possibly create a new RP, as I am out of Fantasy plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back