• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term RP Partner (STILL OPEN)

savored

Player 1 connecting...
Okay. I'm currently seeking an RP partner, preferable a long-term one with whom to do multiple rps with. The pairings I'm willing to RP are the following :
  • Male x Male (my preference)
  • Male x Female
  • Female x Female
My requirements for a partner are:
  • Must be quick to respond (I prefer at least once a day, and to be told if you're not going to be responding for longer than that)
  • Must be bringing something to the rp. Please don't make me do all the "heavy-lifting" in the ideas department
  • Must be willing to try multiple RP's, from fantasy to Sc-Fi to many in-between. I prefer to switch things up so our Rp's don't get boring and repetitive
  • I don't mind if you post from 1 sentence to 4 paragraphs, as long as you're putting things into the rp!
I have multiple ideas involving many different types of RP's! I really don't want to spend so much time pouring them all onto this post, so I'll just list a few ideas:
  • Character A is the biggest Mafia boss in New York. Their "family", a small group of their most skilled workers, are their only true friends. That is, until they go with one of their close workers to drop off his kid at preschool, the rest of the close friends following suit. While dropping the young child off, Character A meets Character B, a kind school teacher, and falls in love
  • Character A and Character B fall in love in an MMORPG, but they don't realize they go to the same high school.
  • Character A is a child, being kidnapped. Character B is the outraged monster living under their bed vowing to find them and bring them home (I also had a similar thought, Character A assigns monsters, yet with one child, Character B, every monster assigned has quit, so Character A decides to do it themselves)
  • Nearly anything to do with Marvel
  • Character A, a Prince, and Character B, the leader of the revolution against the royal family
  • Etc. (many more I didn't feel like typing out)
PM me if you're interested. We can RP something else if you have any ideas as well!
Side note: I usually prefer Discord to converse over

Last edited:
Okay. I'm currently seeking an RP partner, preferable a long-term one with whom to do multiple rps with. The pairings I'm willing to RP are the following :
  • Male x Male
  • Male x Female
  • Female x Female
  • Must be quick to respond (I prefer at least once a day, and to be told if you're not going to be responding for longer than that)
  • Must be bringing something to the rp. Please don't make me do all the "heavy-lifting" in the ideas department
  • Must be willing to try multiple RP's, from fantasy to Sc-Fi to many in-between. I prefer to switch things up so our Rp's don't get boring and repetitive
  • I don't mind if you post from 1 sentence to 4 paragraphs, as long as you're putting things into the rp!
I have multiple ideas involving many different types of RP's! I really don't want to spend so much time pouring them all onto this post, so I'll just list a few ideas:
  • Character A and B both being fallen angels. While A is immortal, leading the fight against the demons attempting to bring the fall of Heaven, character B is a human, always being reincarnated and in love with Character A. B suffers a tragic death throughout each life until both A & B find a way to stop the cycle
  • Character A is the biggest Mafia boss in New York. Their "family", a small group of their most skilled workers, are their only true friends. That is, until they go with one of their close workers to drop off his kid at preschool, the rest of the close friends following suit. While dropping the young child off, Character A meets Character B, a kind school teacher, and falls in love
  • Character A is an NPC who has fallen in love with Character B, a player on the MMORPG
  • Character A is a child, being kidnapped. Character B is the outraged monster living under their bed vowing to find them and bring them home (I also had a similar thought, Character A assigns monsters, yet with one child, Character B, every monster assigned has quit, so Character A decides to do it themselves)
  • Character A, a Prince, and Character B, the leader of the revolution against the royal family
PM me if you're interested.
Greetings my name is William. I have a plot on the back burner I wanted to try if you would be interested. I am looking for long term partners which are very hard to find these days. Let me know if I can fit the bill.

Hey, as long as you don't mind the requirements I listed, I'd love to RP. Long term partners are ridiculously hard to come by. Do you have a discord?

• Male x Male
  • Male x Female
  • Female x Female
  • Character A and B both being fallen angels. While A is immortal, leading the fight against the demons attempting to bring the fall of Heaven, character B is a human, always being reincarnated and in love with Character A. B suffers a tragic death throughout each life until both A & B find a way to stop the cycle
  • Character A and Character B fall in love in an MMORPG, but they don't realize they go to the same high school.
PM me if you're interested.
Hello! I’m interested:)

ahh
i would love to do these with you
but i dont have a discord rip

Heyo!
You probably already have loads of suitors, but I couldn't help but leave a comment here!
I'm a pretty passionate RP'er who do all pairings, and have a LOT of free time for the time being (and probably ahead).

Really interested in that 'enraged boogeyman' plot you've got going there- that could be some seriously cool material.

I'm looking for a long-termer as well since my previous rp-partner has been losing the creative spark as of late; I do a lot of modern psychological horror with them, but lately I've been slowly getting into some fantasy as well : )

If you're interested, don't hesitate to send me a message, and we can talk specifics!

Looking forward, bruh!

OKAY. For all the newcomers on here that can't PM yet, just tell me your discord and we can discuss on there ^^

Hey if you're still looking for partners I would love to plan some stuff out with you... I really miss having long-term rp partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back