• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for a long term rp partner, fxm

amberskies

delicate
hey! i'm ana, 19 years old, she/her. i'll get straight to it, here's what im looking for;

- please be 17+
- no short responses, around 2 paragraphs per character
- im looking for someone to play the male character in a mxf pairing
- not super picky about activity, but at least a few responses a week
- romance, drama and angst are a must
- i only use realistic faceclaims, just a preference sorry!

a list of some super basic and cliche ideas to rp (bold = craving)
  • grease au (bad boy/greaser x new girl)
  • stranded on an island
  • hitman x target
  • maze runner (crush: thomas)
  • apocalypse
  • jock x bad girl
  • vampire x human
i'm not limited to rping these; if there's a pairing or setting you have in mind, shoot me a pm describing it and i'll let you know if i'd be interested (: i'd love to hear ur ideas

+ a random harry potter plot
muse a is the daughter of a death eater, she’s perceived as cold-hearted and seen as a bit of a bitch. she learned to adapt to this sort of personality since it's what keeps people from bothering her about the whole death eater thing. she keeps to herself and has a small group of friends, all of which are slytherins since she's also a slytherin.

muse b comes from a pureblood wizarding family with a great reputation, he's part of the popular kids and most people either want to be him or be with him. he's not much of a player, but he's a little bit of a flirt since his reputation makes him somewhat cocky. he has always had a crush on muse a primarily because of her looks, her slight superiority complex and badassery just woos his heart.

there are many ways in which their paths could cross, like being assigned a project with a partner, sitting next to each other during a game of quidditch, sitting in the same train compartment on the way to hogwarts, accidentally encountering each other in the common room late at night (if they're in the same house, anything really. the point is once he starts to really far for her and a love blooms between the two, would he really risk his squeak clean reputation to be with her? is he subconsciously embarrassed of being seen too close to her?

the characters aren't super fleshed out bc ofc it will be your character so you can portray muse b as you wish, i just described him as your typical popular boy

please pm me if you're interested, i might not see ur message if you respond to this thread!

Last edited:
Heya. I have no roleplaying active at the moment, and are currently searching a lot. I love the rp ideas you have written, and would be a lot interested in the topics:

• stranded on an island
    • hitman x target
    • apocalypse
    • jock x bad girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back