• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a (long term) roleplay partner!

bat

homo
hello! i'm bat, and it's very nice to meet you! i have been roleplaying for seven years and i do both fandom and original roleplay. my writing style is strictly third person and between advanced literate and novella, and i'm seeking a partner with similar style. i do like OOC chats! (:

the fandoms i enjoy roleplaying for are boku no hero academia, jujutsu kaisen, demon slayer, high rise invasion, and attack on titan. i prefer doing alternative universes rather than canon universes. however, doing either is fine with me.

for original roleplays, i do have some plots on hand. i would like if we could create a plot together, though! i favor lgbtqia+ ships. i love, love, love dramatic, angst-filled plots.

i can roleplay on here or on discord. i do have OCs, just ask! if something wasn't clarified or i forgot to mention something, don't hesitate to message me or ask questions! (: <3!!

Last edited:
My Hero plz!! I like doing canon x canon (usually me as Izuku paired against Bakugou or Todoroki or Shinsou) I'm good with AUs, I think they're really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back