• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Looking for a long term Roleplay partner~

Victoria Park

Hello RPN! My name is Victoria and I am currently looking for a semi-literate to literate long term roleplay partner :)
~ I only play in third person, though you can play first if you prefer as long as you don't cross over between the two.

~ I am not picky with response lengths, I personally write about a paragraph and maybe more depending on how much I have to go of and how interested I am. The only roleplay length that I am not very keen on are one-liners, they don't really give me much to work off on. Responses don't have to be a paragraph if you can't come up with something that length, though try to keep at the least two to three sentences

~OOC chat, I love it! Being able to communicate with my partners is really important to me. I enjoy making friends and sending memes and making vine references, so if you're into that we will have a great time :) If not, than we can still have a good time, but for discussions on the roleplay OOC will be necessary.

~Posting length I am not very picky on, I prefer quality over quantity and as long as your post is good quality length doesn't matter, unless it's one-liners, I only really accept one-liners if it is dialogue or our characters are texting. I will most likely mirror your post length.

~ Grammar, I am very lenient with it and I understand if you make mistakes. As long as you try your best and I can understand what you're saying, we're good. For punctuation, I am also pretty lenient. Though it would be nice if you did use it :)

~ I personally am not one for fandoms and I usually play OCs, though if you like to roleplay canon characters I am fine with that. If I know the show or movie, and you'd like me to also play a canon character I can do that as well. Usually, I play FxM and FxF, I am not very keen on playing MxM as I am not comfortable with playing a male character as a main, though for side characters I will if it will help with the storyline.

~For genres, I am open to mostly anything. I enjoy action, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life/modern, Sci-fi, and many more. Anything that involves the characters having some sort of power or ability I am down for.

Supernatural/Paranormal Roleplay Idea

Y/C has just brought a new house, it was old but in good condition. It had seemed to be newly renovated and nothing seemed to be wrong with it. For the low price, this house was amazing. The seller told Y/C great things about the house but not why it was such a low price, the seller was young and seemed to be very eager to get this house off his hands, it came fully furnished, It seemed a bit weird but Y/C took this opportunity as a steal. After a few weeks, small things would start to happen in the house. Shadows, Items being moved from one place to another, light's flickering, temperature drops, items breaking on their own. But Y/C never thought anything of it and just made up logical explanations to follow the events. Until one day, Y/C seeN someone walk past the opening of their room. Startled Y/C picked up a bat (Or another weapon) And decided to follow the person. Y/C didn't really get a good view of the person and only seen the shadow as the person turned corners. There, once arriving in a room in the house, stood M/C staring out of a window. Hearing as Y/C walked into the room M/C turned to face them, her arms crossed as she examined Y/C, unaware that they were able to see her (She was a ghost)

(Sorry that it's a bit of a jumbled mess, but I was thinking that your character could be some other type of supernatural creature or a person with a 6th sense. If you are interested send me a message and we can discuss, I am also open to other roleplay plots and ideas. We can also come up with a storyline together)

Last edited:
I think we would be a pretty good much. I usually prefer playing male characters and I'm a sucker for fantasy, so if you're on board I might have an idea. Just so you know, English isn't my first language, so if there is some grammar mistakes, that might be the reason

Hello, I enjoy roleplaying both male and female characters. I am also open to most genres, so I think it would be a lot of fun to roleplay with you. Would you like to send me a message? I am new to RPNation so I am not quite sure what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back