• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term roleplay partner ^_^

Venomilise

Hey guys!~

I'm looking for someone who is going be committed to being a long term roleplay partner with me. I have a few requirements but keep in mind I'm not picky so even if you are unsure that you meet the requirements but you're still interested, let me know ~ ^_^

Requirements:

• You must be able to reply at least more than once per day (if for whatever reason you can't do that just let me know)
  • Must be able to write more than 3 sentences consistently
  • You MUST be able to write proper english.
  • You must tell me if you're leaving for whatever reason, it aggravates me when I'm left in the dark

Down below are the things I am open to doing so if you're interested in any of these just let me know~

General:

• MxM
  • MxF
  • FxF
  • Non-human x human
  • Werewolves
  • Romance
  • Highschool
  • College

Fandoms:

• Sherlock
  • Doctor Who
  • Harry Potter
  • Supernatural

If you guys have any other suggestions you want to try let me know too! ^_^

I'm new since yesterday so you're going to have to send me a PM. Just click my profile and click start a conversation :)

Hm,I have a couple different ideas for what I believe could turn out to be an interesting M x F. I also have a Non-human x Human idea,but I would rather try for the M x F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back