• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For A Long-Term Role Play Partner (NO LONGER LOOKING)

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
Have you ever role played with someone for so long that the two of you have built entire worlds and stories together in your roleplays? That you know all of their characters and they know all of yours? That's what I'm looking for. Except maybe the characters thing because the last time I had a long term rp partner and they knew all my characters and knew how to find the sheets for them, my characters were stolen and I had to delete all of them and start over.
In all seriousness, if you're willing to answer back at least once a day (if you're not, just let me know so I don't worry that you got hurt or hate me or something. I'm paranoid ok. I won't pester you about it though-) and like.. put at least some effort into your responses, I think I'll be good. I guess what I'm asking for is a real good rp with a side of good ol fashioned friendship. Someone I can send memes to while we're role playing because who hasn't done that before?
I'm sorry, it's almost 2 am and my leg is asleep. If you're interested in this, let me know!

i'm quite interested actually, normally I don't do long-term RP but you seem like a fun person ^-^

xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
Awww shucks, I feel special now. Also I have no clue how to like quote stuff and I should prolly figure that out but Imma stick to tagging you for now because it's just... a lot of work lmao. Message me and we can work out an rp to get started on!

Alright, works for me. I think when one replies to a post it gets put on their like.. watch list or whatever so like.. Maybe that can work instead??? Idk man, I'm just winging it at this point.
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

Hey! I don't know if you're still looking for people, but I'd definitely be interested! The longest rp I've kept going has been going for about three years so I'm definitely alright with the long term thing. Lol

Hey! I don’t do a lot of anime rp but I don’t mind trying something new. If you are still looking for a partner.

xD its ok, im just starting out on anime as well though im already knee deep in atleast three or four animes xD lets just say I know a lot about black butler *hugs back*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back