• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long term partner.

Good evening, you may call me Keres (k EE r ess). I am currently seeking someone who, like myself, is actively searching for a long-term roleplay partner. I am interested in someone who is comfortable with the darker aspects of human nature. I prefer to be as accurate to the character’s personality as possible. Even in fantasy role-plays, I also prefer to be as realistic to the situation. I do tend to write in paragraph format, however, I am comfortable with smaller posts as well. Subsequently, this does not include one lined responses. I am particularly fond of details and prefer descriptive posts. I understand English is not everyone’s first language, so with certain words I am fine if there is an error. I will gladly help to correct it, however, that being said I am looking for proper spelling and grammar. I am not interested in someone who uses text talk or unnecessary abbreviations. Slang is acceptable, in certain situations. I will have tabs listed, please feel free to browse them and see if anything interests you. If you are interested, please PM me. Please keep in mind I use female characters, I am not interested currently in using any males. 18+

Discord is the main way I roleplay, other ways can be discussed via PM.

• The list of genres I am comfortable participating in include the following:
    I. Action
    II. Adventure
    III. Fantasy
    IV. Historical*
    V. Horror*
    VI. Noir*
    VII. Paranormal*
    VIII. Romance*
    XI. Science Fiction
    X. Survival*
    XI. War*

*These do not stand alone, they will be combined with another genre.

Last edited:
Interested in:
Apocalyptic survival, a result from an epidemic, war, natural disaster, or other.
-Mob/gang related, seen too much, wrong place at the wrong time, etc.
-War, fantasy setting, 2 kingdoms, etc.

PM me :)

I’m interested. Very interested. Never done a war Roleplays before. But I now has munchies for war. Please pm
Me

I have an idea. Fantasy for sure, and I think it's also survival, horror, and possibly romance.

We were promised freedom. That's why we came here after all. All we wanted was to be set free of these demons that plague us. Now they perform tests and people wind up dead. We have to escape, but how? We don't know how to make use of our demons, how to use our powers. All we have is each other, and I'm not even sure about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back