• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long term Partner

Emiaa

"Dying for the stars to fall"
Heya guys!

I'm looking for a few people to rp with. I have a few rough ideas, though I'm one of those people who doesn't like having a too strict of a plot.

Things I'm looking for:
  • Someone who replies quickly. I understand life get's in the way. But I would prefer one reply a day, of course, if you won't be able to just send a little message saying you won't be able to.
  • Someone who can help progress the plot. I don't want to be the one always making up new ideas.
  • Someone who can play the male.
  • Someone who is 18+. I can do mature themes so would like someone mature enough to handle it.
  • Someone who has good grammar and spelling. Of course, people make mistakes but my pet peeve is text talk.
  • And someone I can talk to and get to know. Let's be friends!

What you can expect from me:
  • I don't do much with my life so I am pretty much online all the time (Apart from when I'm teaching or at the gym). I live in the UK so obviously, I might be asleep when you're awake.
  • I use Grammarly on my laptop, so you can expect me to have good spelling and grammar, though I am dyslexic so sometimes I might get confused or take me a bit longer to read something.
  • I love drama and sometimes can get into quite dark situations so be prepared for some dark backstories or scenes but will always try to move the plot on in a good way.

Ideas
(Bold - Really want to do)

Holiday

Two strangers have won tickets for the holiday of a lifetime, A cruise that goes around the world. The ship stops off at most of the important sightseeing places in the world. Will you get along with the stranger? Well, you'll need to as you're sharing a room and travelling around together, all of the tours you will have to go together. How will you fair on this holiday of dreams?

Boarding school
Idea 1: A normal boarding school and the happenings between two students
Idea 2: A dance/ ballet boarding school. Everyone want's to be the best and finish the school with a job in a world-famous ballet company. But there are only two spots in the company.

Vampire x Human
In the modern age vampire's live among humans, though humans don't know about them. Vampires have their own "Queen" who is very old fashioned and believes humans are for food and entertainment, not friends. So when a highly ranked vampire buys a human from the black market for food but falls in love with her what will the vampire world think.

High school, just a normal high school or we can make it supernatural.

Angel x Angel hunter
The hunter is after the angels' wings for a buyer, but when they fall in love what will he do to protect her.

Gang vs Gang
Two gangs are at war but when two rivals fall in love they try to end it all.

As you can tell I love a bit of forbidden romance, so if you have any ideas of your own please feel free to pm me your ideas.

Angel x Angel Hunter? Sounds like my alley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back