• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a long term partner

llSunflowerll

Dark Emperor of Destruction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey!

So I'm looking for a long term rp partner. I have a lot of ideas and characters so hopefully we can think of something together. 

I have character sheets and stuff like that but I usually like to make up my characters on the fly so I don't expect any from you. I will say though if I am giving one because some of my characters kinda need one. If you do send one I don't care if it's short or anything. You'll be describing the character in the rp anyway. 

Rules

So yea I know I have a few rules. I hate rules too but they are important. 

I don't like when someone controls my characters because you dont know what they are like or what they'll do. 

I like to have more then 3 lines but if it is getting a bit dry it's fine, just say something and either we can make an idea or change the rp.

Please use third person unless we figure something out. It creeps me out when using first person but if you don't like third talk to me an maybe we can figure something out.

Don't leave all the work to me. You can change things or have something crazy happen. That's the whole point of rping to me is to work together to make a story.

Okay last rule. I only do lit style and I expect proper grammar. Now it doesn't have to be perfect because I don't know all the rules and I make mistakes all the time. Just try and make something that doesn't happen often.

Well now I'll say scenarios I like and fandoms. (Though I usually don't like fandoms)

-Highschool

-Fallout (it can be about the game but it also can be something completely made up)

-Avengers (Ask me about this)

-Fantasy (I have made my own world for this)

-And any of your ideas. I love hearing  about other ideas and maybe we could mash two together.

I hope you decide to rp with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I wanted to know if you'd be interested in The Avengers maybe? :)  If not I'd love to hear your ideas about Gangs :)  

I would love to hear more about the gangs. I had an idea about something like this on my post. They are from mafia gangs. I will link it below if your like to look at it. I would love to hear your ideas though. The gang one is at the bottom. 

@Sirin I really like your idea about the gang and that's kinda how mine was so if you wanna do that, that's cool.  :)

Would you have an opening to do a fantasy rp? I would ask if you were familiar with Lord of the Rings, but that's fine for me. (I have a few of the songs from the movie in my head)

@RosefromtheRiver I don't really have starter yet but if you wanna talk more about it pm me. 

I guess the world I have in mind is sorta like Lord of the rings like in the style but not so much of the races and lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back