• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

starshine_

Sorceress Supreme
:bishiesparklesl:Hello all!:bishiesparklesr:

I'll set a few starter warnings beforehand so nobody gets offended.

I would like a committed RP partner who won't ghost me! If you are uninterested, please tell me.
I would like some effort put into it! You don't have to be a master at literature, I just ask for some proper grammar and good pacing!
I don't really have triggers, but one big one is animal cruelty. Otherwise, hit me with those dark themes!
Age doesn't matter to me, every age has good ideas, hit me with em'!
As for character roles, if you are interested in what is below, let's discuss it in PMs!
I'm fine with any gender pairing.
I am open to doubling, as long as the story can revolve around every character equally.
I am cool with platonic and romantic RPs! Just make sure there is an actual plot.
I love OOC chat! I love to get to know my RP partners as well, if you aren't into that, then I may not be for you!
Communication is key! Ask me questions and I'll ask you, let's get nice and clear on things before jumping in!

Now I'm super in the mood for a variety of roleplays at the moment, so I'll be listing some interests below!

Fandoms

Currently, I'm not invested in many fandoms to be well versed in them, but I do have a few that I am very well versed in that I crave all the time!

Harry Potter
Stardew Valley
Marvel (MCU, Although this has been a bit more private for me and I haven't really gotten the chance to experience it with any other person, so excuse lack of ideas and characters.)
Dead by Daylight (Possibly)

That's all for now, I'll have to get more invested in my current fandoms :' )

Original

I have many original ideas that I'd love to grow and branch out with anyone interested.

These aren't all of them of course, you are always free to PM me with yours!

I'm really craving horror themes or apocalypse type plots, but I'm totally down for others.

I have my own fantasy world created with its own magic system, I won't say the details here, but if you are interested, PM me!

A slow apocalypse beginning to take over the world, our characters meet within a rural area and don't figure out the outbreak until much later, they end up surviving together and develop a relationship/friendship.

A super specific horror idea that I've been crafting for a bit, PM if interested. Cat and mouse, to give you a basic idea.

A small strange town filled with strange people, they target those who don't conform to their strange laws. This town isn't known on any map, or to an outsider. Two characters meet, one lives in the town and plays as one of them, but yearns to escape it. The other drives into town looking for directions and meet the other character, they plot to escape when they realize they are being watched.

A journalist visits a rather secluded and heavily armed psychiatric prison to meet with one of the worlds most notorious killers. This young character has stayed very silent up until this journalist tries to get something out of him. This results in mysterious events happening that we will sort out!

Those are all I am craving currently! Please PM me if you are interested, and keep in mind I may get a lot of responses so please be patient!
If I don't reply, I may be too busy or not online!

:bishiesparklesl:Thank you for reading and good luck to you all! :bishiesparklesr:

:darkwizardhat:

Hello! I'd love to hear more about your fantasy world, or your small strange town plot.

Hello! I'd love to hear more about your fantasy world, or your small strange town plot.
Sure! Shoot me a dm, the fantasy world is a little wordy! And for the small strange town, I haven't developed it too much! I guess that it will be for you to decide if you'd like to world build with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back