• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a long-term new F/F roleplaying partnership...

ohstardust

☽ moonlight baby ☾
Hey guys,

I am 18, F from the UK.

I'm currently looking for a long-term partner (F/F) to either play on Kik or RPNation. My preferred genres are romance, thriller and action but definitely open to most plots.

If you are interested in a partnership, please reply to this thread or message me.

Lots of love,

Chlo x

Hey :3
I don’t really have a specific plot ready, but if you’d like to plot, here I am. Pm me if you’re interested xD

Hey guys,

I am 18, F from the UK.

I'm currently looking for a long-term partner (F/F) to either play on Kik or RPNation. My preferred genres are romance, thriller and action but definitely open to most plots.

If you are interested in a partnership, please reply to this thread or message me.

Lots of love,

Chlo x
HI I'm interested. My kik is vljci99

Hey guys,

I am 18, F from the UK.

Lots of love,

Chlo x
whats your kik

I have a number of possible plots!
Just as a few examples:

1) Two girls growing up and falling in love together.
2) All-female world where people are sorted into 'Adam's and 'Eve's. (Hard to explain.)
3) Famous young girl staying with you/your family for a period.
4) Fairy slavegirl bought (or given as a gift).

I'm up for others, and those are just a few possibilities!

I mean, hey! We were writing and you kinda ghosted me lol.
If you wanna write once more let me know, if not that’s okay tooo!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back