• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a long-term MxF or FxF roleplay partner!

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
hey, its you pal Sunny here and I'm bored out of my skull so I figured I would see if any of you lovelies would like to roleplay, now I did have a plot in mind so here it is

welcome to Limerick Ireland, where the town is packed many beautiful sights and attractions and tourists fly in nearly every day, though this town isn't as innocent as it seems, in the deepest part of the woods lies the secret society known as Alcatraz, this place is for the criminally insane, though what most don't know, is that everyone there has some sort of ability and that most of the staff try and do tests on these teenagers though that's later in the year, after all they don't want to make people suspicious... so muse A and muse B both come to the facility for different reasons, after a while students start disappearing and they start to get suspicious so they begin investigating and find that they are using students as test subjects, poke and prodding them, giving them strange liquids, until eventually they die! and its up to muse A and B to stop the facility and break free...after that anything can happen!

things I expect from my rp partner:

atleast two to three lines MINIMUM

to help me progress the plot instead of just having me do all the work because lets face it: that's just no fun

willing to cooperate with me also, I am willing to work with you so you must be willing to do the same for me\

good spelling- now I understand a few mistakes, it happens but try and keep good spelling, grammar wise: I never was good at it so I don't expect you to be though it would be nice ^_^

to inform me if you'll be gone for an extended period- don't just leave me hangin' for a long time without letting me know because i'll get impatient or forget entirely, ill understand if you absolutely can't just expain when your back on M8 :P

Dealbreakers:

constant one-liners, now I can expect them once in a while but constant one-liners will give me nothing much to work with

sexual content passed kissing and hugging and such like that, I draw the line at things such as making out

mary/gary-sues- no-one is perfect or can pull things out of thin air so be elaborate and creative

so if your interested comment or DM me and we can discuss matters further have a great day my lovelies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back