• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Literate or Semi-Literate RP Partner

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
I'm Cloud, and I'm currently looking for some good RP partners long-term.
Just so you don't have to read too much, here's some basic information:
I'm available almost all the time. Way too much freetime.
I write at LEAST one full paragraph in every post, usually more, occasionally one-liners if it's casual.
Most of my characters are male.
Pairing preferences are MxM and FxM
I don't roleplay fandoms, and I'll only play my OC's.

Genres:
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Supernatural (Demons, Ghosts, etc.)
Modern Fantasy
Modern
Horror
Romance

Message me if you're interested!

Hey there! If you're still looking for a RP partner, I would love to write with you! I only use OCs as well and I love working with Romance, Medieval, (Modern) Fantasy, and Supernatural themes! I haven't done any RPing in a long time but I would love to start back up again! Message me if you're interested! 😊

Hi! I'm completely new to this site, but definitely not new to RPing. I like every genre you have listed so would be up for creating something with you if you're still looking! I've got a particular craving for supernatural genre right now, but I'll be happy to do whichever you prefer! I can play M or F characters, I'm okay with any pairing though I don't like to just throw romance into an RP for no reason/too quickly. :)

Lemme know if you're interested!

Hi! I'm completely new to this site, but definitely not new to RPing. I like every genre you have listed so would be up for creating something with you if you're still looking! I've got a particular craving for supernatural genre right now, but I'll be happy to do whichever you prefer! I can play M or F characters, I'm okay with any pairing though I don't like to just throw romance into an RP for no reason/too quickly. :)

Lemme know if you're interested!

Hello! I'm interested, so message me if you're still up for it

I'm down, I'm a big fan of basically all the genres you listed except Sci-Fi, I don't hate it, I just think I'd have trouble with describing technology stuff and coming up with my own ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back