• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a lady to play my opposite :)

TiyahBoo

Libra <3
Hi, I'm Tia!

I've been roleplaying for... geez, 10 years now? But I've been away for a while, and I'm looking to get back into the swing of things! On average, I post 1-2 paragraphs, but I morph lengths based on the response I receive as well as the flow of the story. I NEVER post one-liners, and please don't waste my time by posting one. I am pretty active, posting multiple times a day but all I ask is at least one decent post a day.

I LOVE romantic stories and am comfortable playing male or female, but I don't prefer to play male every single time because I'm a girl and I like to be girlie!

NOW, The scenario I've had a craving for is this: I'd like to play a high school/college male who is a player. The female is new and has no idea. They start to talk, and he realizes she's way cooler and he feels more comfortable with her than other girls, but other girls keep warning her to stay away. Through jealousy and drama, things get complicated and serious things happen, but they end up together.

I am open to other scenarios as well, let me know! Only fandom I'd be into is a Harley Quinn one.

I would love to do this one with you. ^^ Sounds fun.
We can do a Harley Quinn and Joker pairing if you would like. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back