• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a JJK RP! || [𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚌𝚌, πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš•πš’πš—πš] || β™₯

PlutoPlague

have a good day!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
tumblr_59e58af18ec8f1fe29100f8fbf4532ba_4e74f616_1280.gif

Tiny Intro!
Hello! Jujutsu Kaisen has been getting a load of attention with the second season, and since I've been reading the manga (I'm so depressed), I wanted to make a little thread. I adored the first season but I finally made a couple of OCs.

I can try my best to play any character you have in mind for your OC, I have much more experience than when I first made this thread! I can play anyone, honestly. I'm looking for someone to play Yuji, Todo, or Noritoshi.

I do love the canon setting, and most of the time I prefer it, but! I don't mind canon-divergent, or even AUs! I love AUs and if you just list which ones you're interested in then we can work it out! I also love crossovers, lately, I've been thinking about a Chainsaw Man crossover... Haven't finished CSM yet but I'm going to soon. If you wanna add any love triangles, FWB, or anything that adds drama, pleaseeee let me know. I love love love adding those things into roleplays. I'm down for just about anything!

I've been kinda wanting to go with a slice-of-life sort of vibe just to get away from all the trauma unfolding lol... and now I've caught up with the latest chapter. I don't care about the nitty-gritty topics, I'm pretty much used to it and I know the anime/manga is full of it.

Guidelines!

• CCxOC
  • Open to OCxOC
  • Doubling is a must!
  • Any pairings
  • 16+ at least
  • Pleaseeee no one-liners
  • I'd appreciate it if we both brainstormed the plots of our roleplays!
  • Romance is highly preferred but I really also don't mind strong platonic relationships
  • My schedule can get hectic, so don't hesitate to send me a little bump after a week or two (:
  • I love OOC chatter, which means headcanons, ranting, playlists, and maybe even a little art
  • PM or reply to this thread if you're interested
  • Ghost friendly

aniyuki-jujutsu-kaisen-10.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back