• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Highly Active RP Partner xx

Blxrt

social reject
Hello! Some quick information about myself:

-I go by Chance on the web, feel free to call me that c:

-I'm 15 years old with 5 years of RP experience, if my age is a problem then please leave.

-I'm a full-time student who's currently on holiday break, so my weekday responses will be limited until after at least 4:30pm

-I live in the CT time zone. Example: the time I created this post - 3:30pm

-I'm active pretty much all day/night on the weekends.

-Response length should be at least one paragraph (4 sentences). Quality > Quantity but still, give me something to work with.

-Proper spelling/grammar is expected, and PLEASE USE PUNCTUATION!

Information concerning RPs:

-I'd like at least one-two responses a day; if more, then great!

-I can RP as either a male or female, and I have no preference.

-I'm open to these pairings: MxM, MxF.

-No OP characters, and no god-modding. I'm open to doubling for fandoms, though the quality isn't guaranteed.

Fandoms I'm willing to RP:
(A * means I'm craving it. Also with fandoms I want heavy drama or just really good plot development!)

-Undertale*
-Deltarune*
-Mystic Messenger*
-Rosario + Vampire
-Vampire Knight
-Assassination Classroom (disclaimer, I've never seen the anime and currently on volume 3 of the manga)

Pairing Ideas:
(A * means I'm craving it, a + indicates the role I'd prefer to play, if no + then there is no preference)

-Angel+ x Human
-Demon x Human+*
-Vampire+ x Human*
-Angel+ x Demon*
-Vampire x Demon
-Rebellious student x Teacher's Pet
-Poet+ x Troublemaker
-Best Friend x Best Friend
-Honors Student x School Dropout+
-Celebrity x Nonfan+
-Yandere! Student x Student
-Murderer+ x Victim

There's honestly a million more I could list, but I'll leave it at that for now. PM me or respond below if interested!

Hello! Some quick information about myself:

-I go by Chance on the web, feel free to call me that c:

-I'm 15 years old with 5 years of RP experience, if my age is a problem then please leave.

-I'm a full-time student who's currently on holiday break, so my weekday responses will be limited until after at least 4:30pm

-I live in the CT time zone. Example: the time I created this post - 3:30pm

-I'm active pretty much all day/night on the weekends.

-Response length should be at least one paragraph (4 sentences). Quality > Quantity but still, give me something to work with.

-Proper spelling/grammar is expected, and PLEASE USE PUNCTUATION!

Information concerning RPs:

-I'd like at least one-two responses a day; if more, then great!

-I can RP as either a male or female, and I have no preference.

-I'm open to these pairings: MxM, MxF.

-No OP characters, and no god-modding. I'm open to doubling for fandoms, though the quality isn't guaranteed.

Fandoms I'm willing to RP:
(A * means I'm craving it. Also with fandoms I want heavy drama or just really good plot development!)

-Undertale*
-Deltarune*
-Mystic Messenger*
-Rosario + Vampire
-Vampire Knight
-Assassination Classroom (disclaimer, I've never seen the anime and currently on volume 3 of the manga)

Pairing Ideas:
(A * means I'm craving it, a + indicates the role I'd prefer to play, if no + then there is no preference)

-Angel+ x Human
-Demon x Human+*
-Vampire+ x Human*
-Angel+ x Demon*
-Vampire x Demon
-Rebellious student x Teacher's Pet
-Poet+ x Troublemaker
-Best Friend x Best Friend
-Honors Student x School Dropout+
-Celebrity x Nonfan+
-Yandere! Student x Student
-Murderer+ x Victim

There's honestly a million more I could list, but I'll leave it at that for now. PM me or respond below if interested!

hi! I was wondering if you'd like to do either vampire x human or yandere! student x student with original characters? if not then I'm good for mystic messenger!

hi! I was wondering if you'd like to do either vampire x human or yandere! student x student with original characters? if not then I'm good for mystic messenger!
I'd definitely be interested, shooting you a PM right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back