• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a good ole fight!

Zeev

I'm very pretentious
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Alright, so I'm looking for someone is is kinda into fighting or at least testing the capability of their character, I'm mainly looking for OCs to face off against mine.
I don't really care what they are, wizards, soldiers, scientists. horrors, gods, devils, skilled, powerful, it doesn't matter I'm looking for a good fight!

Requirements

I'll make a few things pretty clear, I'm not looking for shy buttefly characters or people that in character wouldn't find, if you can to make a reason for why someone would fight someone figure it out fine, but don't come here not willing.

Decently detailed with how there powers work or what skills they have, and to have either of those two, I don't want to fight Mary Sues chubby wolf OC that would die in 0.2 attoseconds in a fight, or mage sparkle the pony who gets vaporized in even less time.

My Roster

I have a number of characters in reserve and all of them are pretty battle ready as it stands, they all range in power and skill wildly however I add more with time and there is bound to be one that is worth fighting for whatever character you might wield.

My Roster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back