• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Good Angsty Roleplay Friend

PrincessHimeChan

Hey there friends! <3

I am looking for a roleplay friend to roleplay something angsty with me. I love pain in characters, and love to develop characters and their relationships through pain. I prefer fandom roleplaying, for the most part. However, I can completely be flexible and do just original character content.

Here's the fandoms I like!
*My Hero Academia
*Fire Emblem: Three Houses
*Bleach
*Jujutsu Kaisen
*Haikyuu

I love CanonxOC pairings, CanonxCanon pairings, OCxOC pairings. I love it all. <3

Please let me know if you are interested!!! <3 I hope you have a great day. :3

are you still looking? I'm interested, my favorite

I've actually got an idea in mind for a role if you are interested, it has superpowers so if you are cool with fantasy then dope

Here's the type of RP's I like:
*My Hero Academia rp
*superpower high school/college rp
*Female x Male or Female x Female Ships (I don't mind MxM but the other two are my favorites)
*romance rp with some action and drama thrown in

if you are interested I could DM you my idea

I've actually got an idea in mind for a role if you are interested, it has superpowers so if you are cool with fantasy then dope

*My Hero Academia rp
*Female x Male or Female x Female Ships (I don't mind MxM but the other two are my favorites)

You can go ahead and DM me

Hey, if you're interested, I'd like to RP My Hero with you
I'll send you a DM right away! <3
Do you do MxM?
I do! I do any kind of ships. <3

*My Hero Academia rp

Sounds great! I'd love to hear your idea. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back