• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a FxF Roleplay

DeviantHunter

Hey so, it has been too long since I've roleplayed, mostly due to people seemingly having less of an interest in FxF roleplays, for whatever reason. I figured I'd try out this website in hopes of finally being able to find a compatible roleplay partner. Below you'll find rules and general requirements as well as a few plot ideas I've had in my head that perhaps we could build upon.

Rules
  • I enjoy responses that lean on the longer side, with a word count of no less than 400
  • Good grammar is a must!
  • Please don't be afraid to add to the roleplay, I've been in far too many roleplays where I have to hold my partner's hand and that really isn't all that fun. Add conflict, introduce new characters, whatever, this is your roleplay just as much as it is mine!
  • Communication is important, I don't bite!
  • My roleplays often deal with mature themes and as such, I expect my partner to be able to write accordingly
  • I only do long-term plots, so if you aren't fond of commitment I am probably not the best person to roleplay with
  • If you're not enjoying the roleplay or want to leave, please tell me so. My feelings won't be hurt, I promise
  • I don't do fandom roleplays or anything of the sort, only OCs
  • I enjoy angst and conflict, as well as fluff, be prepared to bring both!

Plots
Ah, the fun part at last! These are general ideas that I've been thinking of, something to build upon with a partner. I'm open to new ideas too.

Plot 1
Muse A is an angel. Now, don't get me wrong, she isn't exactly what comes to mind when you think of an angel. Holy, pure, and divine? Yeah no. She's reckless, rulebreaking, almost - what's the word? Ah yes, demonic. She's been cast out of celestial society and thrown down to Earth, tasked with slaying a demon in order to return to her home. Should be easy enough, right? Well not exactly. See, Muse B is a demon. Disguised as a human, she walks the earth, toying with humanity and subjecting people to lives of sin.

The two cross paths. It was a fluke really, that they both happened to find themselves at the same bar, on the same night, completely oblivious to each other's true nature.

Plot 2
Being the heir to one of the most powerful kingdoms, definitely had it's downfalls. Muse A had come to terms with this fact long ago, even so, it didn't make her resent life any less. Forced into countless duties, meetings and social expectations that stripped her of all freedom, preparing her to swoop up the throne when the time came. To make matters worse an arranged marriage was in order. Muse A was to marry the prince of a once hostile kingdom, forever ending any past disputes, it was a royal formality more than anything.

Muse B accompanies this prince overseas, as his personal servant, at his beck and call. Or, at least, that's what people are supposed to think. In reality, she's an assassin, hired to slaughter Muse A, forever plunging the two kingdoms into a bitter war.

When Muse A meets her future husband, she's unsurprisingly underwhelmed. He's exactly what she expected. What she didn't expect, however, was being immediately drawn to Muse B.

I might add more plots tomorrow, for now I should probably sleep. I look forward to any responses I may receive.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back