• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Few Long Term Partners

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
I’m looking for casual roleplayers interested in writing darker stories in modern or futuristic settings.

Looking for a few long term partners
About MeI’m Kevin and I’m 19 years old. I’ve been roleplaying for threeish years and am going back to school soon, which will affect my activity levels. My hobbies other than rping include drawing and unsurprisingly even more writing. I'm going to be gming a game of DnD soon so that's exciting.

I tend to mirror post length and write mostly male and nonbinary characters, and am definitely down to play additional characters to enrich the world of the rp. I write third person past tense. I’m flexible with pictures though I prefer to either draw my own or write a description. Character sheet wise I’m also flexible, though I prefer simple, less detailed ones. I can post anywhere from multiple times a day to once every couple of days depending on length and detail. I don't like MxF.

I write on Discord and RpN, though if we do RpN, I would prefer we use threads.

About YouFirst things first, I don’t want responses that are super long. Sometimes the occasion calls for it, but on average I don’t want more than two or three paragraphs. I’m fine with one liners. I’m looking for someone who will be around at least a couple months, or at least let me know if they have to ditch. I also want someone willing to talk out of character a fair amount. Preferably, you’re around my age and not too squeamish, but that is not necessary. Romance isn't a must, but it is appreciated.

Current CravingsJust because it isn’t here doesn’t mean it doesn’t interest me, so feel free to hit me up with something. The number of asterisks equal how much I’m craving it.

• Something with a cult setting****
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped***
  • Bully x Bullied****
  • Student x Teacher**
  • Omegaverse***

Updates3/16: Edited to include pairing preference
3/19: Edited cravings

Last edited:
Hey, I'm new here but interested in your ideas! I like darker themes and can get behind MxM if that's your preferred, though I'm not too keen on FxF. If you have any plot ideas, send them my way and we can work something out! (I'm not as keen on post apocalyptic, student teacher or futuristic)

Hey, I'm new here but interested in your ideas! I like darker themes and can get behind MxM if that's your preferred, though I'm not too keen on FxF. If you have any plot ideas, send them my way and we can work something out! (I'm not as keen on post apocalyptic, student teacher or futuristic)

Hello! I'll be sure to send you any ideas I come up with (:

How do you feel about a high fantasy rp?

I'm not that interested, but I guess it would depend on the premise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back