• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a few folks for a project

Romani

Ace of Spades
I'd like to do a story grounded in realism with fantasy elements. Knights, Kings, peasants, the whole nine yards, and creatures but the story and the world will be done realistically.

I'd like to be a runaway Human prince with some skills with a blade. If prince is too much, I'm fine with being a noble.

I'd like to be a runaway Human prince with some skills with a blade. If prince is too much, I'm fine with being a noble.
Prince may be a bit much, but it depends on the capacity in which he would be. Next in line preteen, unlikely. As for his skill, that'd to be expected, no noble would let their son go without some level of ability with a sword.

Prince may be a bit much, but it depends on the capacity in which he would be. Next in line preteen, unlikely. As for his skill, that'd to be expected, no noble would let their son go without some level of ability with a sword.
Hmm... He wouldn't have that much power, if any at all. Is it ok if his age is around 19 years old?

Last edited:
The only issue I would see is 1, what purpose would he serve, and 2, how long realistically would the group tolerate him as he'd soon become a liability.
he would be a demon knight to fight for the kingdom and he would be cool calm and mostly peaceful

he would be a demon knight to fight for the kingdom and he would be cool calm and mostly peaceful
Demons, typically, are angels who have fallen to sin. They exist by leaching off of the life force of other beings. They can inhabit a physical form without possessing another, but it is draining and ultimatelydangerous.

Daemon are artificial beings created either by a powerful Devil or summoned by mages of a darker order. Daemon are near uncontrollable in the second case as they will have no true master and become violent, mindless creatures bent on carnage.

So, unless either of those options interest you, I might advise a different role.

Demons, typically, are angels who have fallen to sin. They exist by leaching off of the life force of other beings. They can inhabit a physical form without possessing another, but it is draining and ultimatelydangerous.

Daemon are artificial beings created either by a powerful Devil or summoned by mages of a darker order. Daemon are near uncontrollable in the second case as they will have no true master and become violent, mindless creatures bent on carnage.

So, unless either of those options interest you, I might advise a different role.
second one i guess...

Well, even without magic, bards/skalds and music in general has been proven to actually be able to raise a team's morale. Well, if you find him useless I'll just figure out other possible characters.

Well, even without magic, bards/skalds and music in general has been proven to actually be able to raise a team's morale. Well, if you find him useless I'll just figure out other possible characters.
Not useless, but perhaps not the most useful, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back