• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Few Fandoms

Timesecho

Goddess of Death
Hey guys! Before I get into the fandoms, I just wanted to lay a couple ground rules so we both enjoy our RP c:

• I'd like a partner who can reply at least a few times a week. I don't really like rapid-fire, and I can't promise daily responses, so a little understanding would be great.
  • Following the posting thread, I'd like posts that are moderately long (at least 3-5+ paragraphs). I used to do novella posts, but they're too time-consuming, but I'm also not the type to be satisfied with one or two little paragraphs. Sorry not sorry.
  • Please don't come to me saying you only play __________. I want flexible partners, and I'm not interested in solely playing a male to your female. I tend to double, though it usually depends on the fandom in question. I am open to all pairing types (m/f, f//, m//, nonbinary, etc).
  • Ditching seems kind of inevitable anymore, unfortunately. If I'm really enjoying our RP and you disappear without so much as a word, that stuff really hurts ;v; I'd appreciate if you let me know, but I guess I understand if you don't.
  • Here's a biggie, guys: I only play offsite over emails. That's a dealbreaker! I don't mind finding partners on websites, but I don't use them often enough to RP there.
  • For the moment, I am also unable to send PMs, so your only way to contact me is to send me an email -- please please don't comment in my thread. timesecho@yandex.com
Fandoms**Bolded characters are ones I want to play.

Marvel/MCU:
I'd really, really like to set something around Thor: Ragnarok, or even to play with the Infinity Wars trailer. I'm pretty much only looking for canon/OC pairs, though I suppose you can ask about canon/canon if you really want (though I'm incredibly picky and I make no promises that we'll ship the same things).

I also want to note that I haven't seen either Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man 3, Ant-Man, or Doctor Strange.
  • Loki/f!OC
  • Hela/f!OC
  • Thor/f!OC
  • Canon/OC
Gotham:
I'd like for my partner to be up-to-date on the show, though if you've at least seen through season three, that works too. I'm not really looking to double (though I do have an idea for it that includes fleshing out Isabella, so if that interests you, let me know!). I'm open to AUs, though I do mainly want to stay within the show's universe.
  • Oswald Cobblepot/Edward Nygma
Final Fantasy:
I've played VII (including Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, and Advent Children), VIII, X, X-2, XII, & XIII, though for the moment, I'm only really interested in dragging some key characters into SOLDIER or VII's universe.
  • Squall Leonhart/Cloud Strife
  • Genesis Rhapsodos/Sephiroth
  • Lightning Farron/Genesis Rhapsodos
  • Squall Leonhart/Lightning Farron
  • Cloud Strife/Lightning Farron
  • Angeal Hewley/Zack Fair
  • Aerith Gainsborough/Tifa Lockhart
Telltale:Batman:
I'd love to play with someone who's all up-to-date on the game, or at the very least has played through the first episode of season 2. This is one of the few places I'm cool with canon/canon pairs - Bruce/Selina, Bruce/Harvey, Bruce/Oswald, Bruce/John...there's so many possibilities.
  • Riddler/f!OC
  • Canon/Canon
  • Canon/OC
Boys over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango:
I've only seen the anime and read the manga, so I'd prefer someone whose only exposure isn't through the j-drama or k-drama. I'm really only wanting to write opposite a Tsukasa, though I'm willing to write literally anyone from the series in return - Lui, Soujiro, Akira, whoever! I'm also willing to play a canon/canon pair, though I don't want to pair the F4 boys together :c

• Tsukasa/f!OC
  • Canon/Canon
  • Canon/OC

Last edited:
SerenaStark SerenaStark Thor's actually a secondary craving for me, and I'm only looking to write opposite him if it's a 'more than doubling' type scenario. :c

I, ah, also asked prospective partners to email me and not to reply to the thread.

I can play MCU for you. I think the only person I don't think I could play is Hela, but I could play Thor or Loki for you.

However I don't RP in email. If you change your mind about that I would happily RP on site or maybe even in an IM for you.

Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back