• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a FEMALE partner

Danoram

probaly...
Her father, a world renowned scientist, always warned her never to enter the basement of their two-story mansion. The door was locked from the inside and out, but she never questioned the idea. Come the day of her high-school graduation, the girl's father was not present, and she found herself growing tired of his games. It was no wonder that her mother had left her father... then again, her mother left her, too.
Upon arriving home from the ceremony, where the girl walked away from the podium with four honors, her butler handed her a letter. She already knew what it was... a letter of apology from her father. For a moment, the girl had began to feel bad for thinking ill of her father, but then he had the nerve to, once again, like ever other day, remind her to never enter the basement.
A tinge of defiance was struck into the girl, and she came up with a plan to discover what was down there. It would have to be done without the butler's notice. So, she called up one of her friends and asked to spend the night. Her friend said yes, and eventually picked her up. The girl said her goodbyes to the butler, Lionel, and went on her way. He was just relieved to finally have a chance at a good night's rest.
Come the early AM, the girl had her friend drive her back home, but they parked a distance to remain discreet. She had her friend wait, and began into the mansion, using her key-card to unlock the main entrance and deactivate any alarms. It didn't really hit her until she had her hand on the first lock from the outside... Why is it locked from the outside? Surely it wasn't to keep her out... but, maybe, to keep something else... in?

Hi! I'm Dannii! To explain a little about the plot of this story I wish to write with you, it goes like this:

When the girl, your character, finally works up courage to enter the basement her father always warned her from, she comes to find that there's really nothing special down there. Of course, though, that was just at first glance. When she turns the lights on, built into the wall, she finds a large tank full of a strange, bubbling, green liquid with a man inside of it. This is where I eventually join in!

It is the story of an undead man and a human girl who begin falling in love after they are forced to rebuild the elixir that was reviving the man, who is my character. There is much more to it than just this, though, but I would like for you to RP to find out! Also, sorry to inform you that because of the story's setup, I would need you to be willing to make the starting post, considering my character is not conscious until your character activates a release on my character's preservative tank. The reason they have to rebuild the substance inside is because when she activates the release, the liquid pours out into the floor of the basement, a room that is much, much smaller than you'd expect, given they live in a mansion.

Since you get to make the first post, you can start the RP from wherever you would like! Remember that your character has only recently graduated high-school, so she is roughly around 17, 18, or 19 years of age, while mine is technically many years old, but died when he was 22.

Here is a quick idea on the before death and after death of my character, whose name is Elian Van Abernathy:
4.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
I love your last prompt idea!

I will be willing to pm if you'd like?

Sorry for now guys, but I've picked a partner! If it doesn't go well, I'm not against re-opening for the same story to see how it could go differently!

The RP is opened up again. For some reason, I never received a response from the person I chose before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back