• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a fantasy worldbuilding rp! (Mxm or mxf)

Sunny41

Burnt sun chip flavor
Roleplay Type(s)
Not replacing!

Hello! I'm Sunny. I am 18+ years old and am hoping to find one rp partner who wouldn't mind doing a long-term rp. I am hoping to find a fellow artist so we can sketch our ocs and do silly doodles as we plan the next scene in the rp. Sketching helps me stay motivated for an rp. However, it is not required. I'm more likely to accept an rp if the person is someone I can chat outside of rp with and is deeply invested in the storytelling. Since I have responsibilities offline, I will likely only accept 1 or 2 people at this time depending.

Requirements:

1) Please be 18+ Characters must also be 18+.

2) Can reply in 3rd person perspective and with 3 or more paragraphs. If there is romance, I will only be accepting MxM or MxF (me playing the male). There is a specific character I would like to use. Please note that I prefer slow burn relationships if the characters have chemistry. I like building romance rather than having it exist from the start. I'm also completely fine with just having platonic ships as I think they are extremely underrated. Who doesn't love a good rp with friends going on wacky adventures?

3) Can contribute to possible worldbuilding and adding on ideas to the plot. If my rp partner is enthusiastic about the rp, I will be too. I have no problem sending the starter and coming up with plots but it gets tiring when I'm the only one putting in work. Someone who can also play multiple background characters is a plus.

4) Able to send at least 1-2 responses per week. I understand if you need longer time to reply as life happens and we all have responsibilities offline. I've had engaging rps that sadly stopped because the other person got too busy. If you need more time, please let me know. Life happens and sometimes there are circumstances that we can't control.

5) Is fine with ooc chat. I like getting to know my rp partners and possibly becoming friends. ^^ Let's make headcanons about characters, talk about what-if scenarios, and create pinterest boards (if applicable). I also like finding songs that can describe characters or character relationships.

6) Is patient. Please do not spam with messages asking where I am or if I'm going to reply. I have responsibilities ofline so I won't be online every moment. I will do my best to reply back but I may take longer depending on what goes on my life. If I don't reply back in two weeks, feel free to send me a message. Sometimes I honestly just forgot with everything that's going on.

7) Be fine with angst. I don't mind having fluffy and slice-of-life moments however, I also like having some drama through into the mix. The plot doesn't necessarily have to be all angst as that also would likely get boring. I just feel that sometimes characters have to suffer a bit or a lot depending on the setting and plot :3.

I have a plot in mind that we could use below. If you have a plot of your own that you want to try or want to come up with one together, I'm also down for that!

Plot 1 "The spirit and the reluctant worker"

Character A had never believed in the supernatural or magic. It was nothing but make believe for parents to trick their children into behaving well or something of fiction.

One day, now adult Character A, decided to visit a local shop that supposedly sold magical items. After fooling around and arguing with the owner, character A ends up sealing their fate when an expensive item is broken. Not having the means to pay off the debt, character A is given a choice: either they be send to jail on charges or they can pay of their debt by working at the shop. It seemed like the better option was to just work as a means to pay off the debt...but soon, Character A would learn to possibly regret that decision. What was just suppose to be a joke...turned into an unexpected debt owed, a new job, and a chance to start over. You see, the store was only a front for something bigger: the base for an underground cafe that is connected to an alternative universe.

About the oc I will be using:

Jawlong is a hard-working, strict but loveable dork. He's hired as a servant in the Huang family (who he currently serves) and is often found by his young master's side. He is quite intelligent when it comes to reading other people's emotions- unless it's romantic interest directed towards him. As he's never given consideration to a relationship, Jawlong is unaware yet that he is likely bi. I will be making a character sheet of him and sharing it with people who I will rp with.

If interested, please reach out and tell me about yourself as well as how you rp. Tell me if you have any triggers too and I'll tell you mine. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back