• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Dragon Age friend!

Word_spinner

Hi! I'm Lacy (34) and I'm looking to find someone to RP either Dragon Age Origins or Dragon Age Inquisition with me!

I usually write in third person and can do both rapid fire dialogue and more description as needed. Playing multiple characters is a must since there are so many. We can have two Wardens running around or have one warden and another something else, same with Inquisition, we can have two Inquis or one can be the Inquisitor and the other one can come in later.

Also, I don't know what I'm doing as far as using this site, so if I'm doing something wrong, let me know.

My Inquisitor romances Cullen and my HOF romances Zevran if that matters. I'm also cool with back stories deviating from what the games supply us with.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to do this if ur still looking, even have an in for my inquisitor simply just being a dwarven smuggler who contacts the inquisition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back