• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a DnD 5e Group.

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
Greetings. As of right now my group irl has little time to play DnD, I am still fairly inexperienced but that is why I am trying to get into more stories. I briefly tried to be a dungeon master but I work better as a player. I prefer more role play like campaigns instead of fights every few minutes, this way the encounters we do come across are more grand and interesting. I really enjoy world building and prefer interesting characters rather than the best characters. I do own the DnD 5e books.

i'll gladly join a group on here if needed! just to clarify, are you being the DM or a player? because if you need a DM i will gladly fill that role.

Alright well I have some questions now, but looking forward to this now KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
1. So when and where should I be looking for this thread? Will you tag us?
2. Should we start making our characters? Who is our DM?
3. When are we looking to start this, and do we have any idea what kind of DnD universe this is going to be in?

Alright! I have a Halfling Bard (Healing focused). Just need to know what we are doing for stats. Rolling, point buy, or standard?
Rolling is what i'd prefer, but if you'd rather do standard that's fine by me. Just preferably no point buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back