Looking for a dice system for a World Building RP

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
I'm in the mood to put a few hours into making a nation building RP. I'm tossing around ideas like a New Vegas NCR/Legion RP or Warhammer. Either way, I want to put some power and consequence behind the battles and I'm looking for a system that can handle that.

@Grey I summon thee.

Edit: In the case that no-one can find a system I'm going to build one. If anyone has any suggestions or would be willing to critique it, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bite, then.

In the vein of FNV, I believe I have some prototypes lying around that could be adjusted.

For Warhammer, happily a system already exists and all I have to do is modify it.

I'll need to know which you want before I can offer much, though.

It'll take me a little while.

Any specifics I need to know? Scale of conflicts? You need anything other than combat?

I'd suggest keeping fights small, generally; twenty troops a side.

Yeah, about a maximum of 20-30 troops. Its gonna be a series of skirmishes along the Colorado. Basically what would've happened without the Courier.

<p>Ah, cool, okay. I'll have to browse the wiki a bit to refresh myself on all the gear, but that should be easily assembled. Are we going with Bethsoft carebear difficulty or something as punishing as the old games?</p>

Well, its going to be a war between the two PCs so use whatever you think

Might be worth opening it up to more players, you know - make them regional commanders, sort of thing. You can play up the difficulty of communications that way.

Ugh, sorry man, I've been swamped lately. I'm still spinning this in the back of my head, though, and I'll have a prototype today or tomorrow.

No worries, I've been on vacation anyway getting inspiration for a Star Wars RP I'm pulling together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back