• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a detailed writer!! (:

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you," he whispered. His soft voice was like the tick of a clock; it was rhythmic and continuous, but apathetic and deranged.
His eyes haunted over an outline of a body, buried underneath a thin blanket. His eyes studied her, taking in every detail he could see while carefully monitoring the rise and fall of the blanket. Even her breathing was sweet...oh, so sweet...
She was so perfect in every way. He loved her so much already. He felt his own heart fill with the new feeling when he first saw her several days ago. It was exhilarating, intoxicating. He craved more; he wanted her all and everything...and now he had it.
He chuckled softly before he began to whisper, "Oh yes, it had been easy. A few rohypnol in your tea-" he interrupted himself, "Earl Grey. That's your favorite tea, yes? You were drinking it. Yes, it must be... ... ... I love you, I love you so much..." He started whispering again, and again. It would be like this until she woke up from her drug induced sleep.

-
Hello! ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ Anyone interested in an obsessed/kidnapping roleplay? I'm generally multi/para, so you need to be too. I'd like your charecter to be the kidnapper.- a naïve but dangerously unstable young man who has kidnapped my character. 
I used feminine pronouns, but feel free to make your character the opposite sex! Your character should be around 21-17 as well. There will be no bio, since they've never met; rather, we'll reveal details throughout.
Well, comment or PM me if you're interested!

The top was just a rough starter, if you'don't like to use it feel free!! If not, I'd love to read someone else's version!!^-^

Sure if you'd love to just send me your version of a reply!! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure!! If you'd like just send me your version of a reply!!^-^

Depends on how I feel, and how much I'm given lol. Sometimes it's a few paragraphs others it's just one. 

@Iloveyou2013

Hello. :) I'm interested but I'm confused about something in your first post. Did you mean you were willing to change the gender of your character? Or do you want her to only be female?

@Iloveyou2013

Hello. :) I'm interested but I'm confused about something in your first post. Did you mean you were willing to change the gender of your character? Or do you want her to only be female?

Ah sorry!! I see I made it slightly confusing. I do a crappy job writing as a male, so no I wouldn't like to change her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back