• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Detailed Partner! (∩◕ᗜ◕)⊃━☆゚.* (Ignore prefix)

Pyosimros

☆☆☆

This is an extremely old HTML template and it obviously needs some re-doing... Something I'll do later bc I'm lazy (= v =)b

W9b8bAM.gif

ABOUT ME

Hello! My name is Pyosimros (or Pyo, as most have called me now) and I am a highschool student obviously looking to RP! I've been RPing for quite a while now and uhm...that's pretty much it!

WRITING EXPECTATIONS

In terms of writing, I generally prefer 2-5 paragraphs per post with a minimum of one post per week (or two). But other than that, I'm pretty lax about expectations~

GENRES & CHARACTER CREATION

Genres are something I'm quite flexible with. I can RP a great deal of fandoms, fantasy settings, sci-fi settings, romance, and much, much more. For anything other than the former, please note that I have no plots figured at the moment. Meaning, worldbuilding will be necessary if we do not do a fandom.

As with genres, I'm quite flexible with characters. I can do any gender and most archetypes.

TL;DR & RANDOM STATEMENTS

- I expect 3-5 paragraphs

- I generally lean towards PM RPs

- I'm flexible with genders

- I am flexible with genres

- I only do anime/cartoon FCs (unless you're a good friend)

FANDOM LIST

[SIZE= 16px]Note that I am extremely willing to do non-fandom RPs, and in fact I usually crave them more than fandom RPs. That being said, here is the list of fandoms:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Tokyo Ghoul[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Assassin's Creed[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Borderlands[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Skyrim[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Fallout 4[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Assassination Classroom[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Fire Emblem[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Naruto[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- RWBY[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Bleach (lil' rusty)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- DC (Prime Earth to now)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]- Konosuba[/SIZE]