Looking for a dedicated RP group

Gradous13

King of Snek
Hey all,

So I've been "apart" of many RPs lately and it been getting realy frustrating creating a character, which love doing, post a handful of posts and watching the RP die before its hit the third of fourth page. Now I understand RPs come and go very quickly but this has been happeneing for the pas fricken year. I begining to think im cursed. I am on this site every day and I try to post once a day which can do if others post. Now everyone has busy live I definately understand that cause of my current career...

So, I will cut to the chase, I would like to find a bunch of people that are on most of the time and typically run a Intermediate level of posting....

Hello! I kind of agree and would like to do the same. However, we will have very different time zones (I'm from the UK)

Hey there! I'm also somewhat looking for someone to RP with that doesn't leave after it becomes longer paragraphs and more detail. I've been gone for some time and I do want to get back into the swing of things. Are you looking for anyone specific? Well... Duh but... What type of RP do you do?

So Genres i like tend to go with are Neko, futuristic, scifi, steampunk, cyberpunk, post apocalypse (not really a zombie guy though) fantasy, and its good to see people are actually wanting a group type thing instead of solo....but im going to bednow cause its like almost 2 am xD talk to you all later

I would like to roleplay. I try to reply as soon as I can though work does sometimes interfere, I do try to reply even during work though!

It does get difficult sometimes since I work at a gas station and we aren't supposed to have our phones xD psh who needs rules though xD

I wouldn't mind joining this group as well Gradous If the option is still open. I'm new to RpN but I've been RPing for a while now. Let me know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back