• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Danganronpa Shuichi partner for fluffy relationship building with Kokichi

Myuuthemew

I sadly need a new RP partner to post make and post this story, due to my other having not much time anymore. I had sadly a good number of chapters previously, but things have been happening for my RP partner. I need someone to fill in or more likely restart this story. Though there are rules...

If you have any questions, I will answer them. Just reply to me on here and I will interview you. Remember, read the rules, have a good sense in humor, don't be impatient/super weird/possessive/suicidal/easy to anger, and to have time, because I have no life =w=;.
I just want someone chill and someone nice. I know it's a lot to ask for, but please... I can't handle all of the super oddities out there, I have dealt with too many in the past and I am not the type of person to talk to about IRL shit or super real things... I just want to type and have fun with someone and be able to ost a story on Archive of our own. I'd like someone to be at least 18 or older due to my age, anyone younger would make me feel uncomfortable and awkward.

1. This is an AU, no character deaths please
2. Shuichi starts with his hat, shy and what not but becomes bolder
3. You must be 18 or older-Don't lie to me
4. I am not your therapist, I'm an RP partner. Do not tell me your life story or talk to me about if you are suicidal/anger easily/have issues...
5. I take long breaks sometimes so be prepared and patient
6. Must be able to play multiple characters/character juggle
7. Juggle ideas with me
8. Don't be a jerk to me

Plot
Shuichi is transferred to a medium town that has many tourists spots. He moves into a home where his old friends from his childhood, Kaede and Kaito, with a new house/roommate Maki. He is under an elder detective, Hajime. The town is safe enough, but a certain group called DICE have been running amock with pranks, petty crimes, and theft. Though, they have never hurt anyone and are slippery, wearing wigs, masks, fat suits, fake boobs, anything that makes them stand out almost every time. They are also very thorough on not leaving fingerprints, blood, ect.

Everyone (people from the three main games and Another Episode only... Mainly because I haven't read any of the books or watched 3-not to be confused with V3) is in this town, having a job and what not, with Kokichi being a waiter at Teruteru's diner, where Hajime goes to almost every morning for coffee. Kokichi lives in an apartment complex with his friends/family/members. The DICE members, however, are characters from the series.
DICE MEMBERS
Kokichi - Of course, the leader
Leon - cuz fuck the system
Miu - they are tech savvy
Gonta - not really knowing DICE well, but will help his friends
Saionji - cuz she's a little shit
Komadea - cuz why not
Yuta - Asahina's brother - He rather not impose on living with Asahina and Sakura and is fairly young and mischievous
Hagekure - lazy but seems like a shady guy... friggen' 40% percentage my ass
Kazuichi - need more tech people
Ibuki - she seems like the type
Rantaro - childhood friends with Kokichi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back